A few fun facts about me:
Throughout college I was taught to take photographs the “proper way”. Now I get to use what I’ve learned and combine that with my own unique creativity. I was fortunate to grow-up around cameras, thanks to my Grandpa B. He inspired me at an early age to begin taking pictures and from there my interest and love for photography grew.
I strive to give each client the best possible experience. It is my hope that everyone enjoys our time together, having fun, capturing great moments and making each photo shoot unique and memorable. I listen to your wishes and I will work with you to create photos you will fall in love with and cherish! I take great pride and care in the editing of all my images to ensure the highest level of satisfaction.
All I ask of you is to come with an open mind and a big smile!
I am the girl behind the camera! Let me be your photographer.
- My name is Katie Lynn
- I grew up in the northern woods of WI
- Green Bay, WI is my home now
- I have 3 sisters... yes 3.
- “Normal” is a relative term in my book
- I am a wife to an amazing man
- We have a rescue shepherd-hound mix
- Pizza is my favorite food group
- I am a hopeless romantic
- My favorite colors are navy blue and yellow
- I am a HUGE fan of the Green Bay Packers